Mexico City Collegian
Vol. III, No 12.
México, D. F.
jueves 11 de mayo, 1950
- Set Up Workshop For Teachers From Texas
- Local Actors in "Caligula"
- Spanish Poet To Teach Here
- Graduation Ceremony Announced For June 9
- Graduate Survey Reveals Record Breaking Figures
- Wins Award To Study At MCC
- Found New Anthro Club
Pies de foto
- Shown in the China Poblana costume that she won recently in a raffle is Madelin Cooke, graduate student and instructor of English and Latin. This is the dress that was worn by the MCC queen at the "gringo" bullfight last quarter.
- The Paisano
- Events In The Arts
- Most MCCers Hail From California
- Cliché Expert Pepinazo Coins A Few New Phrases
- Report By Chancellor Hutchins Of Chicago
- Anthro Club
- Malley Sells Novel To Appleton
- Give Vets' Wives Scholarships
- Club Committee Aids Men's Hospital Wards
- From The Dean's Desk
- Why Northamericans Prefer To Study And Live In Mexico
- The Collegian Sports Parade
- Highlights On The Hardwood
- Incidentally Speaking...
- Intramural Softball Season Commences
Pies de foto
- Co-eds pictured above are registered in the new tennis class being instructed by Roy Grimse. Classes are offered every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from four to five p.m. Students who wish to come earlier for practice are free to do so. From left to right are Laura Smith (seated), first row, Grace Ho, Marge Davalos, Yolanda Shad; back row, Katherine Dunn, Instructor Roy Grimse, Lilian Walker.