University of the Americas Collegian
Vol. 23, No 6.
Km. 16, Carretera México - Toluca; México 10, D. F.
viernes 13 de febrero, 1970
- Faculty To Show Works
- 3-Day Week Petitioned For Puebla
- UA Hosts Pysch Symposium
- Business Department Announces Contest
- Cholula Campus Tour On Schedule Tomorrow
- Gala Banquet GivenFor New Ambassadors
Pies de foto
- Foto 1: Like Pysch? Don't miss the psychology symposium-workshop here February 24-27 which (l-r), graduate student Lillian Dubson, Dr. Rafael Núñez, UA psychology department head, and Mrs. Nella Smith, psychology teacher, are enthusiastically discussionig above.
- Foto 2: Dairy Queen Fantasy? Nope, is's one of art intstructor Mario Pérez fantasy canvases which combines both landscape and figurative painting Titled "The Crow", it will appear in the faculty art show which begins Tuesdat in the cafeteria building.
- Foto 3: Informational Moment Dr. Ray Lindley, UA president, seizes a chance to enjoy the joint charms of secretary Nancy Harding and Mrs. Lindley during UA's festive Order of the ambassador´s banquet held recently at the American Club.
- What Constitutes A Revolutionary?
- 'Hair' Goes Bald In Acapulco
- Artist Tells Fairy Tale of the Future
- Campus Cinderellas Miss Ball
- Magicians Wipe Out Puebla in Re-Match
- UA Terrace Rocked
- Vols Reach Peak on Road Tour
- Basketball Revision Requested
- Artist Tells
- Cine Club Projected
Pies de foto
- Foto 1: Net Results Greg Bravard, 6'5'' forward of the Mexico City Magicians, releases the roundball fot two in recent action against Puebla. Following the fast play is Pancho Solórzano.
- Foto 2: Sounds Of Raskin Sweet sounds filtered through the microphone when Dick Raskin sang his interpretation of Donovan's 'Universal Soldiers' and Leonard Cohen's 'Suzanne' during UA´s first annual folk festival.
- Foto 3: Aerial Material Fred Hare of the UA´s Vols snatches rebound out of the hands of a Durango player while several teammates await the outcome of the wrestling match. Looking on from left are Pancho Solórzano, John Chamberlain and Rich La Bare.
- Foto 4: Shoot That Man! Alex Lippert and Bill Aronson, joint inspiration behind the new cinematography club, eye the future optimistically through their new super 8 mm all-porpuse multi-media viewfinder.
- Vision of Founders Flowers in Puebla
Pies de foto
- Foto 1: The Roaring Fifties
- Foto 2: The Conservative Sixties
- Foto 3: Construction Begun
- Foto 4: Round Pyramid of cholula
- Foto 5: Co-Founders Cain and Murray
- Foto 6: The Early Days
- Foto 7: Vice President Elmendorf
- Foto 8: The Current View
- Foto 9: President D. Ray Lindley