El Grito de Mexico City College
Vol. 2, No 5.
México, D. F.
miércoles 5 de mayo, 1948
- MCC Revives Football Team
- Haslam And Lococo Head Team Line Up
- Regler Addresses History Club Special Meeting
- Public Invited To Senior Frolic
- Dean Murray To Lecture At New Monterrey Tech.
- Chicago U's Dr. John Nef Arrives to Advise MCC
- Aztec Eleven May Play 3 Games in U.S.
Pies de foto
- From left right, first row: Rocky Wiseman, Bill Brizendine, Coach Chuck La Tourette, Urban Mason, Bob Belmar, Mauro Cena, Ed Muldoon. Second row: Jerry McGraft, Earl Brizendine, Rudy Vargas, Mario Mariaca, Morris Williams Jr., Joe Roland, Joe Loza, Donald Smith. Third row: Seymour Barkowitz, Bill Maginn, Gerald Muesenfechter. Fourth row: Elmo Robinson, Al Nájera, Jack Smith, Larry Ring. Photo by Gene Bonfiglio.
- The attractive baby in the photo trying to absorb a little Spanish is Dolores Brochin, whose poppa Leo, is majoring in Philosophy. Dolores was born in Mexico 16 months ago and has a sister Judith who is six
- Needed; Athletic Director
- Shades Of Shelton And Sammy Schun
- College Sends Pamphlets To U.S.
- Political Clubs
- MCC Presents Cup To Mexican Army
- Gen. Leon Receives Trophy From McClane
- Ring Holds 'Stove Dance'
Pies de foto
- Maurice McClane presents MCC trophy to General Gustavo León for the excellent sportsmanship displayed by the boxing team of his Brigada Moto Mecanizada in the recent boxing tournaments held in the Federal District. Photo by Gene Bonfiglio.
- Well Known Astrologist Now MCC Student
- Gentry Sells Sparks' Stationery
- State Dept. Career Open To Seniors
- Gridders Sponsor Friday May 14. Benefit Dance In Patio
- Music Meet at Honey's Hive
- Daily News Reporters Visit MCC